Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

White screen

• 13-03-2012 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭

Since updating my i4 with latest update ....every time I use Facebook the screen goes white this doesn't happen in any other app or on calls....I've deleted my Facebook app and then installed it again ...I haven't come across any other glitches yet

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

delete the facebook app, power cycle the phone, then install again

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭jazoo

delete the facebook app, power cycle the phone, then install again
    thanks ill give it a try......

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭jazoo

jazoo wrote: »
    thanks ill give it a try......

didnt work... im probably gonna have to reset the blasted thing..can i back up my contacts and stuff to the cloud because my laptop is busted

Advertisement