Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blessington Street/Dorset Street Gardai?

Options
  • 13-03-2012 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Any ideas what was going on at the junction of Blessington Street and Dorset Street this morning (around 7.30am) ? Was whizzing by in the bus towards the "go slow bollards" so I couldn't see properly but it looked like half the road was closed and lots of gardai all over the street and garda cars and a few also gathered at the old Larkins shop ????

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Passed it myself this morning..it seems to be a spot of filming going on,there was a movie camera on a gantry crane and lots of studio lights.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Sandraf

Oh, that's all ? Thought it might be something exciting!. Wonder what the film is now. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

they were filming on grafton street last week near bruxelles

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

I asked the guards there as I went by this morning, they were filming a road safety advert. Looked like they had a white car crashing in to a dublin bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Recording this evening on mountjoy sq.

IMG_0419.JPG

IMG_0420.JPG

IMG_0427.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

If they are embedded videos, they don't seem to be working!

Advertisement