Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy's day in Melbourne

Options
  • 13-03-2012 11:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Any recommendations for Paddy's day?? We're thinking of just doing a pubcrawl to all the Irish bars in town and if we manage to hold out until that night, possibly a nightclub :O :O :O

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

Did this 2 years ago when I didnt know any Irish people here and had a great day. We tried to do this:

12:00-1:30 = P J O'Briens (Southbank Prom)

2:00-3:30 = The Irish Times Pub (427 Little Collins St)

4:00-5:30 = Pugg Mahones (106-112 Hardware St)

6:00 - 7:30 = The Celtic Club (320 Queen St)

8:00 - 9:30 = The Drunken Poet (65 Peel St)

10:00 - Finish = Bridie O'Reilly's (62 Little Collins St)

but it was on a weekday so once work was over every Irish pub was packed so the crawl went off plan a bit. We ended up braking into a fenced off area outside some Irish pub. I was a great day. I would do it again but can’t do it this year myself because I'm going to a wedding that day

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭dave3004

Dotn do pub crawl.....Queues are too long on Paddys day !

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭markymark21

Paddy's Day is on a Saturday this year so every pub will be packed to the rafters with bats

I'm working anyway. Usually story!

Advertisement