Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS2CREW NGX released

Options
  • 13-03-2012 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭

Just in case you don't know, as it hasn't been announced on Avsim or Simlight yet, but the FSCREW version for PMDG 737NGX has been released.

I've bought it but haven't used it yet. Looking forward to checking it out - should add an extra element of realism to this fantastic addon (NGX).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭John_Mc

John_Mc wrote: »
    Just in case you don't know, as it hasn't been announced on Avsim or Simlight yet, but the FSCREW version for PMDG 737NGX has been released.

I've bought it but haven't used it yet. Looking forward to checking it out - should add an extra element of realism to this fantastic addon (NGX).

Used this for the first time last night. Very very good! The speech recognition engine in Windows 7 is much better than I experienced on Windows XP.

Highly recommended

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭bandit197

John_Mc wrote: »
    Used this for the first time last night. Very very good! The speech recognition engine in Windows 7 is much better than I experienced on Windows XP.

Highly recommended

Yes its a 'must have' for the NGX. I've never used any of the FS2crew products before but I'm seriously impressed by this. It adds a whole new level of realism. The developer support is also second to none.

There is a service pack for FS2crew scheduled for this weekend which will include a beginners tutorial.

Just to note, you will need to update to the latest service pack SP1c for the NGX before using FS2crew.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭pclancy

Will be reviewing this soon for my website I'll post a link here too. Looks really cool!

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭bandit197

Service Pack 1 has been released.

Advertisement