Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows Desktop Support Course?

Options
  • 13-03-2012 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭

Hi all anyone know the correct name of this course and where i can do this in liemrick by any chance thanks?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

This used to be the MCDST (Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician) qualification, but the current version is a MCTS Windows Client certification, which involves exams 70-620, 70-680 and 70-681 (see here for further details).

There's an IT Certification forum where you can probably get a lot more useful advice about where and how to prepare for and take the exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭SupraSonic_26

thanks for the help anyway you can move my thread to that section please thanks?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

You would be looking at MCITP Enterprise Support Technician. Consists of Exams 70-680 and 70-685. Each course costs in around 800-1200 if I remember correctly. They are 100% doable at home and the money can be better spent on books and VM boxs.

Advertisement