Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC delay in processing

Options
  • 13-03-2012 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Now it says on the UK Website:

"Update on processing times and service standards:
    Due to an unprecedented volume of applications being received at the onset of the 2012 IEC initiative, we are currently experiencing difficulty in adhering to our service standards to process applications in eight weeks. We wish to advise our applicants that some delays in processing your application are possible, and that we will continue to endeavour to process applications as quickly as possible over the next few weeks."

They eceived my app 4 weeks ago and still no receipt - it would be nice if they just emailed us to acknowledge it was taking so long - the lack of communication is worrying, both the NZ and Aussie visas I did were swift and a piece of cake.

Surely there are plenty of people (backpacking Canadians too included) looking for work in London, get some staff in!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 jaysuz

Same as, mine will be 4 weeks sitting in the London office this Thursday. My biggest worry now is, I got my garda cert in late november, a bank statement & a police cert & traffic history check from Australia that is coming up on 3 months old. Does anybody know if I will be refused on this if they start processing my application after there 3 months old?? I am also in Canada with a job/apartment and my 1st visa expires in early May? feel like banging my head against the wall! :(

Advertisement