Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leixlip 5k - 5th May 2012 - 11am

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Esto Fidelis

Did this race on Saturday, was only my second race so was more than happy with everything and I beat my time of 33mins, came in at 26.59 so delighted. It was well organised and the spread was great. Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,623 ✭✭✭dna_leri

Sorry I missed this one, looks like lots of good times too, marked it down for next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭lecheile

wow great to hear excited to race next year so, how long is the completion of the track expected to take??icon10.gif

Current plan is for track to be ready for september...plenty of time to get it broken in for your race next year :D

dna_leri wrote: »
    Sorry I missed this one, looks like lots of good times too, marked it down for next year.

Likely to be the first saturday in May again (4th - once permit is approved!) see you there dna :)

Just realised that there is no poll up??? Can one of the mods oblige please?

I have just loaded a set of pics of mine, mainly from finish line, will load to racepix and tag later on. Available here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 KEV66

4 stars (good)
    Really enjoyed the Leixlip 5K, Great event. Chip Timing was good to see & organisation fantastic. Great event to make my comeback in. Top Class

• Registered Users Posts: 13 SamAllardyce

4 stars (good)
    lecheile wrote: »
    Current plan is for track to be ready for september...plenty of time to get it broken in for your race next year :D

Going by the site yesterday am I right in saying work has began ? icon10.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Patrick_K

4 stars (good)
    Going by the site yesterday am I right in saying work has began ? icon10.gif

Ceremonial sod turning happened the day of the 5K and ground work started on Tuesday, exciting times!

Advertisement