Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice and cheap place to eat in the Naas Area

Options
  • 13-03-2012 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi Folks

New on this site and was wondering for a bit of advice, looking to bring my wife and kids out for mothers day on Monday instead of Sunday as everywhere will be packed. Just want to know where around the Nass area would be nice and not too expensive, money is tight so maybe around the €70-90 to spend:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Haven't been myself but Tenors comes highly recommended from work mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

I'll second Tenors, also, lots of places do good early bird offers.
    Also try Il Fico.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Mrs Fox

I'll third Tenors. Great value, seriously.

Il Fico is great too, just a bit cramped inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 nicky chick

Definatly Tenors really nice and cheap too you pay starters main course and dessert seperatly so theres no set price, you please yourself:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

My new favorite spot is Trax. They have two set menus (an early bird and a night time menu), its quite cheap and the food is very good.

Tenors is lovely but I got bored of the menu as it never really changes. Il Fico is also very nice, but my biggest problem with their set price menu is that most items are extra to the set price!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 damofrano

Thank You for the replys just wondering what Lawlors Hotel is like and also Osprey Hotel. Deffo going to book Tenors for Monday:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Benny_Cake

damofrano wrote: »
    Thank You for the replys just wondering what Lawlors Hotel is like and also Osprey Hotel. Deffo going to book Tenors for Monday:D

Don't think you'll regret it,good food and really great value for money! I've found Lawlors has gone quite downhill lately foodwise, can't comment on the Osprey.

Advertisement