Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meteor bill & customer service attitude

Options
  • 13-03-2012 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hi all. I started a contract with Meteor in November for an Iphone4s. An issue arose from Meteor within the first month stating that my direct debit was insufficient and that they had to wait to take the money from my account. I was not happy with this as I did have the sufficient funds in my account.

Over the past couple of months the same issue has arose again and again. I contacted my bank and they informed me that every time Meteor tried to access my account they were successful. It later emerged that Meteor have been accessing my account on different dates from the 1st to the 14th each month.

So last week, to prove a point, i rang Meteor on the fifth at 8.30pm and I was informed that my direct debit had been successful at 12.05am and that my balance was zero, so I emptied my bank account. The following day I rang again to make sure that the direct debit had gone through and they stated that it had.

So this morning, I woke up to a lovely text from meteor stating that my DD has been suspended until further notice. After ringing customer care and then customer credit control, the nice lady on the phone tells me that I am lying and that I had emptied my account before 12.05. So I have just returned from my bank from which I have been informed that Meteor did not try to access my DD until the 7th.

Im sick of the attitude that I have received from the meteor customer care team and the customer credit team. Does anybody know if I can legally get out of this contract now? Any help will be very much appreciated! Thanks

Comments

Advertisement