Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win a €250.00 voucher and Get Energised for London 2012!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Playing soccer:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

i enjoy camping and bbqs with a few tins by the beach!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Driving. It's so much better than walking!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭bren50c

running

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,678 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

My dpg was diagnosed with arthritic hips a few weeks back plus shes overweight and has to lose almost 25 pounds--Bit like her owner to be completly honest so shes to get 1 hour walk a day and so do I--Never got so much exercise in my life but hey I feel better and shes lost 3 kilos in 3 weeks.

Love the brighter nights out walking and it saves on the Electric bill :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I just started cycling again for the first time since I was 10. I've been doing up a bike for the past few months, it's pink with a matching basket :cool:

Everyone who says you never forget how to ride a bike is a filthy liar...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

Running :)

• Registered Users Posts: 49 myrns

Walking:), being on the beach on a sunny day :cool: and jumping on the kids trampoline :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

roll around in butter

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Road Cycling
    Running
    Hiking
    Climbing
    Beach Volleyball

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 annecy

walking, horseriding and mini olympics challenges

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭meemeep

Hockey's my sport and what a week to be a hockey player with the stunning Electric Ireland OQT in UCD. Go Greenarmy!

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭stacexD

Walking the mutt. Seeing his little tail wag is the only motivation to get off my arse :)

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭silvo

I love Mountain biking, BMXing and playing on my bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭heyjude

Cycling and Walking

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭G3467

I cycle a few miles everyday and go for longer cycles at weekends.

P.S. Closing date 20th FEBRUARY:D

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭sob1467

Can't beat kicking about a football in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Bluefolder

I like walking, jogging and running.
    Hi all,

Electric Ireland is proud to sponsor Team Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games in London. To celebrate, we are offering you folks on Boards.ie the chance to win a €250.00 voucher from One4All.

We know at Electric Ireland that the countdown to the Olympic Games is going to slip by very quickly. We are therefore calling on the public to "Get Energised" and embrace the Olympic spirit! Perhaps the €250.00 voucher could be put towards fitness clothing/equipment - with the brighter days and improved weather, it's a great time to get outside and start getting fit! - but it is up to the winner of course whatever they would like to do with it. :)

To be in with a chance of winning the One4All voucher, just post to this thread what outdoor activities you enjoy (keep it tame please! :p) Closing date is in a week's time - the afternoon of 20th February. The winner will be chosen at random. Here are all Electric Ireland Boards.ie competition Terms & Conditions.

All the best,
    Electric Ireland

P.S. We have also launched a Facebook competition app to mark the countdown to the Olympic Games. This fantastic competition offers six people the opportunity to take part in the Get Energised Olympic Challenge in April – a special health and fitness day, featuring experts in fitness and nutrition, offering excellent tips on the most beneficial ways to use your own energy! The winners can bring along a guest each too. More info, and details on how to enter, on Electric Ireland's Facebook. :)

FBbannerOlympics.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭gopod

Really enjoy walking along the Royal Canal in Westmeath on a warm Summer Day. Its so tranquil. The beautiful old bridges are amazing.1406200_50a0d9c4.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 brokendown cowvet

gardening at an olympic level!
    have to mow about 0.75 acre and put in plant, trees and shrubs before mid -may.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭zzxx

Walking and running, preferably near the sea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

G3467 wrote: »
    P.S. Closing date 20th FEBRUARY:D
    :confused: I'm sorry - I don't understand what you mean...

:o;)
    Thanks so much. :D
    Days are flying - can't believe it's mid March already. Well, that's my excuse anyway... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭EoghanConway

Can't beat cycling, and with the uptake over the last few years might I suggest sponsoring a cycling team in the next olympics ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭sasser

BBQing, never get chance to do it in this county much though!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Running and 5-a-side

Whammy

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭baileye

Skiing is number one, but keeping it local it's hard to beat a good run

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭iceman777

cycling, hiking and a bit of mountain rescue

• Registered Users Posts: 44 redzer_irl

On a sunny Irish day there is nothing better than rounding up a group of friends and family and heading out for a walk in the countryside/mountains/beach or wherever is near to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Kavrocks

Hurling, Cycling and Running!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭finlma

Adventure Racing - running through muck, cycling up hills, climbing up mountains and kayaking throough fjords. Nothing beats it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement