Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dungloe on Paddy's Day

Options
  • 13-03-2012 2:40pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭

Have a family christening so we're all heading up there for the weekend. I'm told it's a bit of a ghost town but will it be lively on Paddy's Day and if anyone can recommend any good pubs that would have good music etc. Thanks in advance:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭cosanostra

Id recommend the bayview bar great food and nice atmosphere!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Bayview-Bar-A-Donegal-Good-Food-Tavern/210856668928053 They don't have their weekend entertainment up yet but if you keep an eye on their page i'm sure it will be updated

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

Have a family christening so we're all heading up there for the weekend. I'm told it's a bit of a ghost town but will it be lively on Paddy's Day and if anyone can recommend any good pubs that would have good music etc. Thanks in advance:)

I think there is a parade planned and as been posted above the Bayview is pretty good

I will keep an eye out for you lol Where is the Christening

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭Tiocfaidh Armani

I think there is a parade planned and as been posted above the Bayview is pretty good

I will keep an eye out for you lol Where is the Christening

The local chapel, so maybe you won't:D

Kidding on, it's the local RC church then a meal somewhere. I'll have a suit on with a Dublin GAA tie (the one the team where when they wear their suit). Honestly if you see me come over and say hello, I'll happily throw a pint your way.

Will definitely give the bayview a shout then if they have music on, good stuff :)

The local chapel, so maybe you won't:D

Kidding on, it's the local RC church then a meal somewhere. I'll have a suit on with a Dublin GAA tie (the one the team where when they wear their suit). Honestly if you see me come over and say hello, I'll happily throw a pint your way.

Will definitely give the bayview a shout then if they have music on, good stuff :)

LoL I will be at Mass here St. Columba’s, Burtonport on St Patrick's day I am a Eucharistic Minister there but I will be in Dungloe in the afternoon I will keep an eye out for you. Don't know what I will be wearing (Though I may wear a club tie) but I have to use two walking sticks just now. Hopefully see you about

Sound as a bell:)

• Advertisement

Sound as a bell:)

Even better if you let me know nearer the time roughly what time you will be in the pub I will be there ;)

God knows honestly but I'll know how to spot you so will honestly come and say hello. I'll tell folk I know you from Glasgow, don't wanna make us look weird meeting folk the internet:D

God knows honestly but I'll know how to spot you so will honestly come and say hello. I'll tell folk I know you from Glasgow, don't wanna make us look weird meeting folk the internet:D

lol fair enough just so you know it will mid afternoon when I am in
    Oh I have met a few folk off the net at nights out etc its not that strange nowadays ;)

lol fair enough just so you know it will mid afternoon when I am in
    Oh I have met a few folk off the net at nights out etc its not that strange nowadays ;)

I'm with a very pretty blonde girl and I'll be trying to look cool so that's a negative for me:D

I'm with a very pretty blonde girl and I'll be trying to look cool so that's a negative for me:D

lol is she from here or there;)

• Advertisement

lol is she from here or there;)

She's a Dub mate so look out for the Dub with a Dublin tie with a blonde bird who is well out of his league:D

She's a Dub mate so look out for the Dub with a Dublin tie with a blonde bird who is well out of his league:D

That should be easy enough :p

Advertisement