Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just signed into Live - gamerscore/unlocked avatar reset!?

Options
  • 13-03-2012 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭

Basically all my game score points, my games played and any avatar unlockables have been deleted! What the hell?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

joe123 wrote: »
    Basically all my game score points, my games played and any avatar unlockables have been deleted! What the hell?

My games are gone and I get weird error messages when loading games. Think its happening to a few people

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

I called support, it's happening to loads of people and started about an hour ago- happened to my boyfriend. Technicians on it, the woman said there'd be info about it on the website soon. No estimated time for when it'll be fixed yet.
    she said just keep checking the website.
    she assured me the achievements will be safe and restored as soon as they can.
    i'll be keeping of xbox live til it's fixed just in case, don't want to lose my achievements too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Good lord, that's a frightening concept. I reckon I'll also avoid signing in for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

UPDATE 2: Now Microsoft is advising those affected to delete and recover their profiles.

The Xbox support website points those with zero Achievements and Gamerscores to this page for information on how to do this.

Taken from the Eurogamer article on the subject here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

• Advertisement
Advertisement