Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gelac Nail Polish

• 13-03-2012 4:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

I am going to a wedding in NY shortly. The wedding is on a SAturday and am flying Tuesday. Was going to get Gelac french polish on my finger nails on the Monday evening. Will they last until the Saturday or is french polish easier to wear and tear?

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

If I were you I'd get a manicure over there if you're going to the city and have time! Full manicure (not Gelac, just regular nail polish) and pedicure costs about $20 before tips. There are salons everywhere. If you're worried about chipping you could get it done the evening before the wedding.

If you still wanted gelac/shellac it would still be way cheaper. If you know where you're staying just look salons in the area. Most are walk-in, and there's no chit-chat, they just do the nails.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Second what Twee said.

I got an OPI 3 week manicure for about $40 in a salon in a Korean part of town last November.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭shoes34

Unfortunately I won't have the time to get them done there as the few days before the wedding are going to be crazy busy. I guess I'll just have to hope they last.

Advertisement