Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If anyones looking for somewhere to live for the second half of the semester..

Options
  • 13-03-2012 4:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭

Read the charter and so i think its ok to post this,

But i'm moving out of my house to go on work placement until september so my room will be available until the end of May. It will be available from the 18th of March but you'll only have to pay for April and May

Its located right beside the Stillorgan Park Hotel in a really nice estate, and just on the N11 so loads of buses incl. the 46a, 145, 47 and 84. Its also a 20/25 min walk to UCD or 10 mins on a bicycle. A really nice house and only 360 a month (by only i mean by south dublin standards).

I'm putting it up here because it would also be ideal for students who are currently living in digs and are sick of it, and would like to get out for the last two months, or basically any undergraduate who is stuck for somewhere to stay.

I say ideally an undergraduate because the 3 other lads who live there are 3rd year med, b&l and nurse and so while they will be busy with work themselves they would be up for the occasional party and stuff. If you are a student who needs peace and quiet 24/7 it mightn't be for you, but if your just your average have the craic and do the tack person its ideal.

You can PM me if you are interested. Cheers for reading

Advertisement