Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greyhound racing at the Shelbourne-€10 admission with hotdog, chips & pint till March

Options
  • 13-03-2012 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭

As stated in title. Reasonably good deal from what I can see... not sure if this offer applies to Harolds cross as well, might want to ring and check about that

Anybody been to the dogs before? Is it good and how much money can you expect to bring to enjoy the night?

Comments

have you a link for that , on the IGB site it says 15 euro fo march.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Jake1 wrote: »

Hey, em it was in one of the Metros papers last week, they had it advertised there, can't remember the specifics of it but it was at the back, I dunno if you can trawl back through previous editions? When I'm home later I'll try and find it and post here then

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭shar01

A night at the Dogs is always a good laugh*. I'm not much of a gambler but they don't mind €2 bets.

* Although there's only so many times you can laugh at "wait 'til you see the jockeys".:rolleyes:

Hey, em it was in one of the Metros papers last week, they had it advertised there, can't remember the specifics of it but it was at the back, I dunno if you can trawl back through previous editions? When I'm home later I'll try and find it and post here then

Cheers, Ill have a scout around :) Sounds like a good night out alright, never been but heard great things :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

Great deal that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Jake1 wrote: »

Good deal for ten euro wondering was a race card included?

Advertisement