Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tank freezing IN

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

well we have over 100 tier tens so theoretically we should be fine , but then we cant even field 30 :/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

well we have over 100 tier tens so theoretically we should be fine , but then we cant even field 30 :/
    12 tanks per battle, 8 days lock out (they are only unlocked after the battle has finished) means we would need ~64 IS-7s and around 16 Maus alone... Guess I'm back to the drawing board on tactics and everyone needs to put a serious fire under the leveling of new T10 tanks as priority...

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Fionn Mc Coule

Nody wrote: »
    12 tanks per battle, 8 days lock out (they are only unlocked after the battle has finished) means we would need ~64 IS-7s and around 16 Maus alone... Guess I'm back to the drawing board on tactics and everyone needs to put a serious fire under the leveling of new T10 tanks as priority...

It is only tanks that are DESTROYED in battle that are locked out Dan. :)

What it will do is leave many teams playing tactically defensive. :mad:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

It is only tanks that are DESTROYED in battle that are locked out Dan. :)

What it will do is leave many teams playing tactically defensive. :mad:
    I don't know the Russian server setup but it was suppose to include also if damaged (only shorter duration of freeze).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 dave_lister

OMG, that wasn't supposed to be happening yet.

We will seriously have to look at the roster and see who wants to play CW and who doesn't. With only 30 or so active CW players we will not be able to compete.

Discussions need to be had !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭cro_bully

I think that it's way too much time for destroyed tanks. And i think that now artys will be more implemented in the game. And i don't kniw have any of you noticed that landing tournaments DO NOT count in tank freezing.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Fionn Mc Coule

Nody wrote: »
    I don't know the Russian server setup but it was suppose to include also if damaged (only shorter duration of freeze).

http://worldoftanks.eu/news/1603-tank-freezing/

no mention of damaged tanks

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

cro_bully wrote: »
    I think that it's way too much time for destroyed tanks. And i think that now artys will be more implemented in the game. And i don't kniw have any of you noticed that landing tournaments DO NOT count in tank freezing.

landing tourneys count only for the battle with the owner. considering you have to fight maybe 4 battles before getting to the landing battle, this is fair.
    trouble is the owner will be facing a guarenteed full team every night if they decide to defend. better off giving up the landing zone and moving inland right away imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 BIE.Ryaner

my crystal ball tells me unlock for gold isn't far off.

Advertisement