Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxis with ads/logos on the side of them?

Options
  • 13-03-2012 8:33pm

Hey all,

Have been half-heartedly looking into this for a little while now. Spoke to a few taxi drivers and got nowhere.

Pretty much wondering if anyone here is/knows a Taxi driver that does this kinda thing, and how much it generally costs? As far as I understand, a lot of it is bartering (which is fair enough, but I'm a photographer so that wouldn't really work for me), so I was wondering if anyone knows of any rough idea on pricing for this kinda thing?

(Also, if there are any taxi drivers on this, ye can feel free to PM me if you want to throw a price at me).

Just thought I'd throw a thread up here as I can't think of any better way to make any progress with it. I've asked a few taxi drivers, but no one ever really gave me any information on it.

I'd probably just be looking to get my logo (see my signature) and contact info slapped on the side of the car. Anyone any ideas? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

There's a taxi driver forum which is non boards. A quick Google will get you it. I know a few drivers on boards. I'll see if they want to talk to you too.

Cheers MugMugs. Just trying to get an idea on pricing for it (so not committing myself to it yet or anything, incase it works out madly expensive).

I'll check google for the taxi forum. Is it Irishtaxi.org?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Thats the one. :)

Advertisement