Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Add to cart 'Test' program - dreamweaver

Options
  • 13-03-2012 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi,

For a college project i am creating a website with a database of items which a customer can order. Thing is, i'm wondering is there anyway that i can create / import an extension to dreamweaver that will let users 'add' items to cart and actually proceed to checkout and place an order JUST by being a member of the site?

Any info i have found online are actual proper carts such as paypal or fat free shopping cart which reqiuire the user to log in to their paypal account and go through with the transaction.

Basically i am looking for a shopping cart that is a sort of 'tester', the user will browse the site, add items to their cart, click go to checkout, use their login details, click place their order and an order email will be sent to site admin.

Any ideas??

thanks.

Comments

Advertisement