Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

arcade game suggestion

Options
  • 13-03-2012 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

I have an urge to spend some ms points, any suggestions to a good arcade game? I have trials, limbo and braid already. anything on offer worth looking at?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Icaras

I am alive looks good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

Fruit Ninja turns out to be a good one if you have Kinect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I have an urge to spend some ms points, any suggestions to a good arcade game? I have trials, limbo and braid already. anything on offer worth looking at?

All this is on sale this week :

Regular deal of the week:
    Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale - 600 MSP
    • The Baconing - 600 MSP
    • Torchlight - 600 MSP
    • Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team - 400 MSP

There is also a Konami sale:
    Battle: Los Angeles - 400 MSP
    BurgerTime World Tour - 400 MSP
    Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - 400 MSP
    Castlevania: Harmony of Despair 600 MSP
    Hard Corps: Uprising - 600 MSP
    Leedmees - 400 MSP
    Puddle - 400 MSP
    X-Men Arcade - 400 MSP
    Zombie Apocalypse - 400 MSP
    Zombie Apocalypse: Never Die Alone - 400 MSP

Everything there is at 50% of original price. Haven't played many of them.
    I loved Zombie Apocalypse though and folks rate the Castlevania games highly.

I'd recommend the Baconing but you really would have needed to play the other deathspank games 1st.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

Joe Danger

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Scott Pilgrim Vs The World - great retro style side scrolling beat em up :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Try out the trial of Gotham City Imposters which lasts 1 hour.. Now that they've fixed the matchmaking, its quite fun. Others worth looking at would be Pinball FX2, Quarrel, NBA Jam, Outland, Risk Factions

mise wrote: »
    Try out the trial of Gotham City Imposters which lasts 1 hour.. Now that they've fixed the matchmaking, its quite fun. Others worth looking at would be Pinball FX2, Quarrel, NBA Jam, Outland, Risk Factions

Shakes fist at outland, been trying to beat the final boss for months :(

Been a long time since i've faced down a final boss that tough, wouldnt mind I have full health and loads of hearts, they get me on the last phase every time even if i;ve conserved a lot of health during the battle!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I am alive is awesome

I am alive is awesome

Is it 1200 awesome or wait for sale ? I did have my eye on it and liked the demo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

calex71 wrote: »
    All this is on sale this week :

Regular deal of the week:

There is also a Konami sale:

Everything there is at 50% of original price. Haven't played many of them.
    I loved Zombie Apocalypse though and folks rate the Castlevania games highly.

I'd recommend the Baconing but you really would have needed to play the other deathspank games 1st.

Had no clue about the Konami sale. We need to ressurect the Weekly XBLA deals thread! Never missed a deal!

• Advertisement

grimm2005 wrote: »
    Had no clue about the Konami sale. We need to ressurect the Weekly XBLA deals thread! Never missed a deal!

I know, you would think they would flash this all over the dash so sell it !!!!!
    I forget to update the deal thread as recently there has been little of interest to me.

Odd thing is It's there in my face when I sign in on my UK account.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

I am alive is awesome

How long is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I've not played through it all yet, But what i've found is its like Unchartered but alot more realistic like when you get shot you die ....when you're climbing you can only go for a certain amount of time and you'll lose ur grip and fall and die lol, But yeah i'm really loving it so far, alls thats missing is zombies lol.....kidding :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Guardian Heroes FTW!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭luckyfrank

I love hydro thunder boat racing game graphics are excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

too many good suggestions haha and now with the rumors of shenmue HD coming out i may have to put my points on hold, and then there is trials evolution and minecraft. looks like i must get myself some more points

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭garysully1986

If you havent played portal I would definately recommend picking it up!

Also Bastion is a great game to kill a few hours and the narrative alone is worth the price.

Alternatively Tony Hawks 1 and 2 is coming out in the summer!!!:D

Advertisement