Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Causeway - The Keg

Options
  • 13-03-2012 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭

Welp, the Keg is closing. No surprise, really - it'd do fine in tralee but it was most definately not a rural pub.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭puzzle factory

fup,havnt been there in a while but always drew a crowd,heard he put over a millon into it? that george shelpa one was there a few months back,i taught it was a travellers bridesmaid when i went in the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭hacx

Well, it'll be open for Paddys. Apparently it's under new ownership and getting refurbished over the next few weeks.

As for it doing good business, nope. i was in there a few saturdays ago and the place was a ghottown. Just the barman and some other fella watching the Rock on RTE2. He wouldn't even serve me, because I dodn't have ID on me (Well within his right to do so, i suppose, but not really and issue round the corner in McHales.

Advertisement