Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Travelling Wrinklies

Options
  • 13-03-2012 10:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭

We are going to Edinburgh and checked out the travel forum but they are all young there and looking for a hectic nightlife :eek: We want a quiet, restful, city break. Need a reasonably priced (cash tight) place to stay. I thought the O&O's might be good to ask. Anyone here been and got any suggestions? Thought of renting an apartment or something self-catering so we could come and go as we please. Apologies to our mods, please don't move me into the youngster travellers forum, I don't wanna go there.:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

As it's close to Festival time your choice of accomendation will probably be about nil. :o

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Check out Best Western Hotels. Failing that there are a few Premier Inns around there I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

Thanks OG and Rubes. I thought the festival would be a bit later and hoped we'd miss it. Anyway since posting we have had news that might effect our travel plans so it's pending at present.

Advertisement