Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hear Scheme Urgent

• 13-03-2012 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I applied for HEAR through CAO but I have missed the deadline for the 1st of March application does this mean that I'm no longer elligible for HEAR?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭mcpaddington

I applied for HEAR through CAO but I have missed the deadline for the 1st of March application does this mean that I'm no longer elligible for HEAR?

Yea you needed to have section A of the form completed by March 1st. If you didn't do this then I'm afraid your out of look.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

If you ticked on the CAO that you would be applying for HEAR, you have until the end of the month to assemble your supporting documents and complete the application.

If you didn't tick on the CAO that you would be applying for HEAR, you're out of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Raeone

Did you filled out the form? You needed to fill out the form on the CAO website before the first of march, then you need to have your supporting documents in on the 1st of April.

So if you ticked filled out the form then you should be ok, just send off your documents in time. If you didnt fill out the form then I dont think you can apply for HEAR.

I got a letter out yesterday just confirming I have applied for hear and reminding me to send in my documents before the 1st of april.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I think I forgot to apply for HEAR aswell this year I forgot all about it, although I don't think I'll be needing it as I'm hoping of going to England. I can't remember if I ticked the box saying I'd be applying for the hear either. I think I was in a rush to start the application that I was supposed to go back to it.

Advertisement