Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debs dress

Options
  • 13-03-2012 10:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I've been asked to go debs recently, and im a little stuck for a dress. im not from ireland originally, and i've never been to debs (mine is only next year), so i dont have a clue how this works. Does it matter what lenght the dress is? And where is the best place in Waterford to get the dress?

Thanks.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 tkdungarvan

Debs dresses are traditionally full length dresses but in the last few years shorter dresses have started to come into fashion. you can either buy or hire a dress. Waterlily brides is on Mary Street in Dungarvan (ill post the link) and as far as i know they do both. if its not your own debs i would opt for hiring a dress to be honest. there are a few other places in waterford city too. i went to a debs a few years ago and didnt want too much expense so i bought a plain floor length dress in the sales and got some beading done to it in the dressmakers and i bought a piece of sheer material in a drapery shop to make a matching scarf, it cost me €50 all in and looked grand. also keep an eye out for 2nd hand dresses and ebay is fantastic too! hope this helps :)

http://www.waterlilybrides.com/contactus.htm

Advertisement