Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Texas closing

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

The cafe? I wouldn't exactly call it a food court! But I pass it often and there's always people in there. Haven't seen it "packed" in a while but plenty of tables are full and I doubt it's struggling.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

dee. wrote: »
    The cafe? I wouldn't exactly call it a food court! But I pass it often and there's always people in there. Haven't seen it "packed" in a while but plenty of tables are full and I doubt it's struggling.

Think the poster meant the supermarket inside.

While I don't know much about how M&S are getting on, I wouldn't think that any of the budget stores are any worry for them. M&S would be targeted at a completely different market - namely, the ones with a load of money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

Think the poster meant the supermarket inside.

While I don't know much about how M&S are getting on, I wouldn't think that any of the budget stores are any worry for them. M&S would be targeted at a completely different market - namely, the ones with a load of money.

or those who are prepared to pay for a bit of extra quality

Advertisement