Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Period nearly 2 weeks Late?

Options
  • 14-03-2012 1:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

It has never been late, I've had them since i was 11 and im now in my early 20's.

There's No way im Pregnant. As far as i know im still a virgin, there was this one night i was really really drunk, and dont remember a good 2 hours of what happened. I remember talking to this guy then the next thing i remember is sitting beside him two hours later. i only know his first name and that he was only visiting town for the night. i dont think anything happened

I was due my period the 3rd, have been having very very light cramps since then, apart from one morning i woke up with very bad stabbing pain in both my side, it was quite bad that i ended up in tears. i took a few pain killers and placed a heat pack on my stomach within a few minutes the pain went away, very moody, had a brown discharge its now white. Nausea at night time when i lie down. Today i noticed that my pee is very cloudy but it doesn't hurt to pee or anything and ive been really really moody.

Should i get it checked?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement