If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Request

Options
  • 14-03-2012 2:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

Can you give me a quote for a Yamaha AS500 (silver) amp and wharfedale 9.0 speakers delivered to Co.Meath?

Cheers

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Kellyboy wrote: »
    Hi,

Can you give me a quote for a Yamaha AS500 (silver) amp and wharfedale 9.0 speakers delivered to Co.Meath?

Cheers

Kellyboy,

Many thanks for the post and (as ever :o) apologies for the delay getting back to you.

We are currently out of stock of the (excellent) AS500 in both black and silver and I don't have a firm delivery date for incoming stocks - our current price is £249.95 and the Wharfedales (which are available from stock) are just £39.95 a pair.

However (there's always a however ;)) I do have a good option for you in the form of the excellent DENON PMA710AE - I have a deal coming in on these to retail at just £189.95 which really is a spanking price for a really excellent sounding product (in black only unfortunately)

L_PMA710AEBK_E2_fr_000.png

Have a look at the specs here

If you would like to grab one of the PMA710's give us a shout (I'll be posting an AMAZING deal on the PMA710 amp / DCD710 CD Player and Monitor Audio BX2's in the next couple of hours on Boards..) or of course we will happily take an order for you on the AS500 and as soon as we get stock visibility we will give you a shout.

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭gomamochi1

Can you give me a quote for a Samsung smart tv ue40d7000luxxu delivery to Dublin please?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

gomamochi1 wrote: »
    Can you give me a quote for a Samsung smart tv ue40d7000luxxu delivery to Dublin please?

Hi Gomochi.

Unfortunately the Samsung range has now finished and will be replaced very very soon.

The replacement will be the Samsung UE40ES7000 (Arriving end of March)
    (PRICE TO BE CONFIRMED)
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue40es7000/sams-ue40es7000

Delivery on a screen of this size would cost around £30 - £40

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.