Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vikings [History Channel - US] [** Spoilers **]

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,238 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

Does Amazon Prime stream the extended episodes or are those only available on the blu-rays?

EDIT: Anyone know what versions are on the UK or US iTunes?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

this show is still going... gets bit repetitive at times with all the double crossing but its still decent same guy writing it, can't get passed Lagertha's grey wig, she wasn't wearing that at the end of the last season was she?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,707 ✭✭✭eire4

I have been really enjoying the second half season 5 so far only 4 episodes left. I think they have done a tremendous job since Ragnar was killed off I was almost expecting the show to go down hill big time since then but at least for me I am still a big fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I'm enjoying it more now, apart from the Floki bullcraic.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

all hail Queen Lagertha

good ending for her character, the last fight was great, the show is kinda showing its age, with main characters leaving but the writer really pulled off his own prediction for her death really well.

• Advertisement

all hail Queen Lagertha

good ending for her character, the last fight was great, the show is kinda showing its age, with main characters leaving but the writer really pulled off his own prediction for her death really well.

Agreed thought they did a great job of seeing her Character off. Been a good final season IMHO so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,238 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

I need a refresher on one point but cannot Google it because of spoilers.

I just finished he episode where the Vikings start pulling their boats up the cliff and Ragnar murders Yidu becasue she knew about the killing of the Viking villagers in Wessex?

When did Ragnar find out? I thought no Viking knew yet because they hadn’t been back to Wessex.

Is there another thread about Vikings or is he show not really popular here?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭smilerf

Late to the party
    I'm on the last episode of season 1 and I'm finding it very slow
    Does it get better

• Registered Users Posts: 16,555 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

smilerf wrote: »
    Late to the party
    Does it get better

It does, the first few seasons are very good.

Stick with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭laneooo

smilerf wrote: »
    Late to the party
    Does it get better
    Been a long time since I watched season one but one thing I've always found is the show is fast ( nothing is dragged out) especially season 4 and 5.

Story wise IMO season 1 is the worst season...vikings is one of them shows that gets better than worse over time.

• Advertisement

laneooo wrote: »
    Been a long time since I watched season one but one thing I've always found is the show is fast ( nothing is dragged out) especially season 4 and 5.

Story wise IMO season 1 is the worst season...vikings is one of them shows that gets better than worse over time.

I tend to agree. I thought season 1 took about 6 episodes to really get going but once it did I just loved the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,629 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Anybody know when the final 10 episodes will start?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

eire4 wrote: »
    Anybody know when the final 10 episodes will start?

No confirmation other than 2020. The filming for the next season hasn't started up yet (going by the Vikings Extras) but should be soon, so maybe delayed to make it less of a gap between this and the next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

No confirmation other than 2020. The filming for the next season hasn't started up yet (going by the Vikings Extras) but should be soon, so maybe delayed to make it less of a gap between this and the next season.

Is this not the final season?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Collie D wrote: »
    Is this not the final season?

I'm not sure, there's still casting going ahead and due to start filming this month I believe. Maybe it's for a spin off... I have Vikings Valhalla in my head, but I could be mixing it up with the upcoming Assassins Creed Valhalla.

I'm not sure, there's still casting going ahead and due to start filming this month I believe. Maybe it's for a spin off... I have Vikings Valhalla in my head, but I could be mixing it up with the upcoming Assassins Creed Valhalla.

It is a spin off. This is the final 10 episodes of Vikings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Need a Username

I cannot Google this as it will no doubt give spoilers and the names of Ragnar’s don’t stay in my head so I can’t look that up either.

I’m early in Season 4 part 2.

What are the names of Ragnar and Auslang’s sons in order of birth?

Is the one with the long blonde hair who the son that knows Ivor killed Bjorn’s daughter?

Is Harbard the father of one of the sons? I remember he got a few women pregnant but I can’t remember is Auslag was one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭PhiloCypher

I cannot Google this as it will no doubt give spoilers and the names of Ragnar’s don’t stay in my head so I can’t look that up either.

I’m early in Season 4 part 2.

What are the names of Ragnar and Auslang’s sons in order of birth?

Is the one with the long blonde hair who the son that knows Ivor killed Bjorn’s daughter?

Is Harbard the father of one of the sons? I remember he got a few women pregnant but I can’t remember is Auslag was one of them.

Whatever about their parentage, in order of birth it goes, Ubbe, Hitserk, sigurd, Ivar.

Advertisement