Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vikings [History Channel - US] [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Cork boy 55

royster999 wrote: »
    If Floki didnt betray Ragnar, why did he stuff Rollo with the mushrooms? No-one guarded Rollo either when they were under attack.
    Just for the craic ?!

I going to have to watch it a second time but I think
    the mushrooms put rollo in a coma or something similarly I think and people thought he was dead ?

and when Rollo "died" the long beard viking king knew he could trust floki
    cause floki had "killed" rollo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

I going to have to watch it a second time but I think
    the mushrooms put rollo in a coma or something similarly I think and people thought he was dead ?

and when Rollo "died" the long beard viking king knew he could trust floki
    cause floki had "killed" rollo

It was Torstein not Rollo that Floki by the way killed in order to gain the kings trust.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

ragnar lost a whole lot of men waiting around being subservient to eckbert

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,860 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

VEN wrote: »
    Ragnar really wants his ex to join him in the sack with his new wife.

I don't see that....I just seeing him wanting to have 2 wives.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭mafaa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭mafaa

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

racso1975 wrote: »
    Can anybody tell me who sings the song "everybody rules the world" currently advertised on history channel.

My guess is that it's Lorde's version. It's also used for Game of Thrones.

vikings got their funding and tax breaks for a fourth season http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/homeV2/article1522040.ece

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Season 3 kicked off last Thursday night. Blood, guts, hairy people and business as usual.

• Advertisement

whats that dream and the end of ep2 about?

What in the fcuk was going on in this episode?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

whats that dream and the end of ep2 about?

Thought it was about the priest doing a staged nails through hands thing to get the people to convert.

Pagan writing. :mad:

elaborate exit for that character

This show has just gotten weirder tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭iora_rua

When does series 3 start here - for those of us without access to the earlier US run? Saw bits of promo stuff a couple of weeks back, but didn't catch when it is due to start in Ireland/UK. Want to set up the SKY box to record - thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 762 ✭✭✭PeteFalk78

Surprised with the lack of discussion/interest in this show here.

I've watched it from the start and it has been enjoyable.

just wondering when they'll actually get to paris and attack it before then end of this series or in next series

the priest got some progony, got god back and then got axed :/

wonder if or why loki chose not to tell others about failed wessex colony, he doesn't actually want to totally undermine his king

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

Siggy was an amazing character. I missed her last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

A very costly lesson Ragnar has made. With only 2 episodes left, and knowing that there will be at the very least 1 more season, it will be interesting to see if they can take Paris this season. Plus, they have unsettled business with King Ecbert!

Have to say, i'm loving this. Only started watching it half way through season 2, and binge watched to get up to date. It's gonna suck waiting for season 4!

• Advertisement

Haha i burst my hole laughing at the botched execution.Priceless.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Floki is camper than Graham Norton.

slight anti-climax, surely Paris still had the man power to repel the Vikings even when they got inside, or was it disappated after the siege and sickness?

yerone has so got the hots for Rollo. Rollo can't betray his brother again!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

slight anti-climax, surely Paris still had the man power to repel the Vikings even when they got inside, or was it disappated after the siege and sickness?

yerone has so got the hots for Rollo, Rollo can't betray his brother again!

Between the sickness, the loss of manpower, and the king's relations not showing up - it's only long term option is cutting a deal.
    The new marriage is off to a rocking start -with the mouth on her and the thick head on Rollo I can see many happy years ahead for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 762 ✭✭✭PeteFalk78

Ok I'm a big Vikings fan but the dungeon/whipping scene was non-nonsensical. I could see no relevance to the overall story.

PeteFalk78 wrote: »
    Ok I'm a big Vikings fan but the dungeon/whipping scene was non-nonsensical. I could see no relevance to the overall story.
    yeah atleast show us her tits, this is the choice she has him or Rollo.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Wasn't the greatest of season endings, really could of been a lot better. The whole season in general was probably my least favorite so far if I'm honest, its a shame too because the storyline had serious potential to be a whole lot better.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

PeteFalk78 wrote: »

I'd imagine the scene was cut to shreds to suit the American sensibilities. It'll probably be aired in full whenever RTE get around to showing S3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

Great show. Roll on season four!

• Advertisement

Wasn't the greatest of season endings, really could of been a lot better. The whole season in general was probably my least favorite so far if I'm honest, its a shame too because the storyline had serious potential to be a whole lot better.

Yeah I felt the same, some of the episodes were just weird and made no sense at all. Killing the priest off was just pointless tbh.

Advertisement