Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda violence

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

ya he seems like he's a bit of a cnut alright , it'd be better to see more of the videos leading up to see if was completly over the top but going by the actions of the other calmer garda i'd say he's just exacerbating the situation and relishing the chance to get physical .

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 10,288 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

Such an edited tap has no merit!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭zom

Jim2007 wrote: »
    Such an edited tap has no merit!

Don't be silly - it's like kindergarden play. If you going to Poland for Euro 2012 be prepare for Police like that:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

he is more than likely sick of the protestors much like the rest of Mayo. Most of them seem to be a rent a mob.

the plant is built and the gas is coming ashore whether we like it or not.Its all above board and has planning.

i don't see what the protesters are aiming to achieve now to be honest, the original plan was to have the pipe moved which was done.

What they trying to achieve now?

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭mallachyrivers

If a member of the gardai asks you to move, move! Hes allowed to do that, its his job to keep us in line!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Daisy M

irishgeo wrote: »
    he is more than likely sick of the protestors much like the rest of Mayo. Most of them seem to be a rent a mob.

the plant is built and the gas is coming ashore whether we like it or not.Its all above board and has planning.

i don't see what the protesters are aiming to achieve now to be honest, the original plan was to have the pipe moved which was done.

What they trying to achieve now?

Its not all above board, if shell thinks it can get away with bending the rules to suit themselves they will. There were/are rights and wrongs on both sides but money talks. Its built now and it would be great if the community could move on and Shell would adhere to all rules but sadly I cant see either happening.
    http://www.midwestradio.ie/mwr/news/6537-shell-receives-warning-over-breaches-of-conditions-during-pipeline-construction-in-north-mayo.html

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

Propaganda like that shouldn't be allowed on here. I can see why the guards are frustrated

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

OP it's not on to just post a video of alleged police brutality here with no explanation whatsoever.
    Do you have some sort of point to make?
    Why not use one of the many Shell to Sea thread all over boards?
    Is that your video, did you edit it?

Anyway, lock.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement