Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation in Loughrea

Options
  • 14-03-2012 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Can anyone recommend some B &B's/guesthouses in Loughrea town? Can't seem to find anything online...there must be something!

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭hoody

You could try the Loughrea Hotel, or the Meadow Court. As for guesthouses, here's a list I pulled from an accomodation list someone had left up on the net... the ones in bold might be your best bet - although I've no idea, this are just names/house I recognise from passing

Cabanas, Tullahill, Loughrea.
    Cartron Farm House, Ballinakill, Kylebrack, Loughrea.
    Fairhill House, Athenry Road, Loughrea.
    La Riasc, Clostoken, Loughrea.
    St. Anne’s House, West Bridge Street, Loughrea.
    An Choill, Loughrea.
    The Blackthorn, Barratoore, Kylebrack, Loughrea.
    Cheevers Guest House, Craughwell.
    Failte B&B, Loughrea
    Four Seasons, Loughrea

The Old Mill Weir, Loughrea
    Old Rectory, Cross St, Loughrea

Mod Note: Phone numbers snipped

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

Just got an email today that boarddeals.ie are doing a deal for the Loughrea Hotel and Spa.

Or maybe you already knew that and you're an insider working for boards.ie?? ;) Checking out how many people pay attention to the deals?

Advertisement