Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EI Online accounts not working

Options
  • 14-03-2012 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭

When will the EI Online accounts service be back up and running?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi there hellboy99,

We have now checked this a number of times and there does not appear to be an issue viewing bills. Are you experiencing any other type of issue, such as trying to change your password?

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

It's working now alright but it wasn't working last night and into this morning.

When it wasn't working I was getting "Server error 501".

Hi again hellboy99,

We checked it from a number of computers once your message came in, and there did not appear to be issues with logging in from that stage. Thanks for this info though - I have passed the details on to I.T.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 9 bordesleygreen

Just received an email to say my bill can be viewed, but also cannot acccess the site. I get: A general problem has occurred within the logon. The error message is: {0}.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Same error here also:

esbeierror.jpg

• Advertisement

Hello hellboy99 and bordesleygreen,

I have been speaking with I.T. who have advised there was a maintenance upgrade between 12:30 and 01:30 last night and the night before, which caused online billing to be inaccessible during those times. Apologies for any inconvenience caused – the team has been working on this issue and are confident that it is now resolved.

Many thanks for your input on this matter.

Una

Advertisement