Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanglish Waterford

Options
  • 14-03-2012 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

Hola all,

I came across this group in Dublin https://www.facebook.com/spanglishdublin They meet every Monday and exchange Spanish for English. Fluent Spanish speakers help out people learning Spanish and Fluent English speakers help out people learning English..

I know there is a Gaelic speaking group that meets in the gingerman every week, so my question is, would their be any interest here in starting up a Spanglish group...?

Do you want to, or know anyone who wants to learn or is learning Spanish? or know any Spanish people here that would be interested in meeting up to share and better their English?

I used to speak a bit when i was younger and am interested in getting back into conversations and learning again, but the most important part of learning a language is actually practicing it with people.

Anyone interested?

Cheers
    H

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭deisemum

I think the libraries do this, they used to anyway, think it was French, Spanish and Italian in exchange for English classes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭deisemum

Spanish – English Language Exchange at Ardkeen Library

Improve your spoken Spanish or English in an informal atmosphere.

Meetings will be on Tuesday evenings between 6.30pm and 7.30pm. The first meeting will be on Tuesday 27th March.

Should you be interested in taking part please come along at any time on the evening or for further information contact 051 849755.

Please check with the library in advance to make sure the Exchange is meeting.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Shalashaska

deisemum wrote: »
    Spanish – English Language Exchange at Ardkeen Library

Improve your spoken Spanish or English in an informal atmosphere.

Meetings will be on Tuesday evenings between 6.30pm and 7.30pm. The first meeting will be on Tuesday 27th March.

Should you be interested in taking part please come along at any time on the evening or for further information contact 051 849755.

Please check with the library in advance to make sure the Exchange is meeting.

Hi,

This is something that I would be interested in doing next week. Was there a good turnout this week for it?

Advertisement