Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New iPad at Apple Store Belfast Fri 16th

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 WaitingNow

WaitingNow wrote: »
    Fr anyone that knows the layout of the queue you'll know what I mean when I say it has now reached the centre of the bridge!

I'm gettin excited watching in Sligo!.. Keep with the updates Jason.. I might stay all night waitin! :)

Lol u can text me lol

You're not updating me :( everybody say hi to Jason at the top of the queue!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Campbellayo

Fr anyone that knows the layout of the queue you'll know what I mean when I say it has now reached the centre of the bridge!

I'm gettin excited watching in Sligo!.. Keep with the updates Jason.. I might stay all night waitin! :)

Lol u can text me lol

You're not updating me :( everybody say hi to Jason at the top of the queue!!
    Hi Jason
    Where's Q now? What bridge? How many in Q?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Endofqueue

Queue right across bridge and curling round... With me near end :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 BoredATvicSqr

I'm back now lol I may or may not have been sleeping

I'm back now lol I may or may not have been sleeping
    I'm down now :-). Behind 2nd pillar around bridge corner. About 50-60 or so in front of me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭SilverSparkle

Only 40 minutes to go!

Only 40 minutes to go!
    Half an hour now. Moved to Bridge
    corner :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Cmon Lads...

Its been an hour since last update and store may have opened by now....

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 JoeyJonson

Cmon Lads...

Its been an hour since last update and store may have opened by now....

In the queue, joined at the second bridge, so it's now down one side of centre, over 1st bridge, back down full side of centre and round second bridge. Moving well though, im nearly up top 1st bridge. Lot of people coming out with 2-4. Apple guy came round a few moments ago updating people. Said at this stage of queue that we'd definitely all get one. Lots and lots of stock!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 WaitingNow

I'm waiting on Bored Jason to send a pic! He was first in queue I presume doin interviews like we had last yr!.. Hope Ye all get/got one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭dave oc

I was about 30th in the queue and was out by 8 15. It was moving very fast. I'll be passing back by the store in a while and i'll update if there's still a queue.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 rgbm1

I was able to pick up a new 3rd gen 32gb WIFI in Currys Newtownabbey in Belfast bang on 9am. It only took a few minutes, beats queuing! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭gzoladz

Will the Apple store in Belfast be open tomorrow being Paddys day?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,695 ✭✭✭squonk

Looks like there's plenty of stock. My mate headed up this morning and rang me just now to check if I wanted to order one while he was there.... HELL YEAH!!! Can't wait to get my hands on it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 311 ✭✭siobhanoh

I wish I had a mate like that squonk! Would there be any point in heading up tomorrow if there sounds like there is plenty of stock??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

squonk wrote: »
    Looks like there's plenty of stock. My mate headed up this morning and rang me just now to check if I wanted to order one while he was there.... HELL YEAH!!! Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Did he mention was there still a queue ?

Last post from me now just got back home
    I'm absolutely wrecked
    P.s OMG the screen!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Pics of GTFO!

(Then go to bed...)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭dave oc

Very small queue about 30 mins ago. I'm off back home, good luck to everyone else getting one.

Dades wrote: »
    Pics of GTFO!

Whats the point ?

• Advertisement

Did he mention was there still a queue ?

I just know there's still an actual queue. He said punters are only allowed 2 items per sale. Another friend is humming and hawing about upgrading and my mate offered to get back on the queue for him if he wants to purchase in case there's any left. I don't think he does though and it sounds like my mate is heading for the car!

Pics of GTFO!

Whats the point ?

You would need an iPad (3rd gen) to really appreciate any pics I took lol

You would need an iPad (3rd gen) to really appreciate any pics I took lol

Just upload a photo of an ipad2 we won't know any different :P

My mate is back in queue to get a 32Gb white for our other friend. I'll post back with how he gets on. Might give some indication of how stock is going if anyone is thinking of driving up later.

Whats the point ?
    Does any of this thread have a point? :pac:
    (Also - how else do we test the veracity of his story??!)

Does any of this thread have a point? :pac:
    (Also - how else do we test the veracity of his story??!)

I refer you to:
    Just upload a photo of an ipad2 we won't know any different tongue.gif

Sounds like the queue isn't that long and that there's a good amount of stock. It looks like my mate was queueing for about 15 minutes second time round and picked up the 32Gb white iPad our other friend wanted, so it's looking pretty good even if anyone wanted to chance driving in for a long lunch.

Ok, the queue is about 20-25 minutes. They're handing out tickets and I've a pic of the ticket which looks quite nice but I don't know how to upload it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Will someone buy one for me....;)

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Advertisement

I refer you to:
    Jeez, the box is different! *Nevermind* Wasn't entirely serious.

Advertisement