Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Recruit

Options
  • 14-03-2012 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭

I received a message from a player, Philpott, asking if we were recruiting.

I checked out his stats and told him - YES!

http://worldoftanks.eu/community/accounts/500002971-Philpott/

T30, Maus, E-100, IS7, AMX 50B, Object 261, T95.

Ave XP - 745

Definitely the type of player we need to be recruiting with tank freezing coming in!

I have informed him that he will be required to join TIICD for a few days, but is encouraged to platoon up with us etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭cro_bully

you forgot t-54

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

cro_bully wrote: »
    you forgot t-54

Yeah, plus others. Very decent player.

Efficiency of over 1500

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Dathi Horizon

Looks like a huge gold spender.

Looks like a huge gold spender.

???

Where'd ya get that from? Sure, he plays on a premium account (like most of us) and has a Lowe, but as far as HUGE gold spender I really don't see it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

he's skipped loads of tanks if you look most of them only have 40 odd battles , so he's converting xp that costs a fair bit , that's not a bad thing btw , i'd love to be able to :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

wow. his stats are certainly impressive (745 avg XP) . would be a good guy to run the training rooms for micro tactics. what his story though, why did he leave his old clan or was he kicked ?

ZZR1100 wrote: »
    wow. his stats are certainly impressive (745 avg XP) . would be a good guy to run the training rooms for micro tactics. what his story though, why did he leave his old clan or was he kicked ?

I have no idea. He just sent me a message asking if we were recruiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭DesperateCry

A spy!!

Well, kidding aside, someone with all those tanks will be great addition (He can backstab us for only 1 battle anyway :P )

Advertisement