Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa options after coming off sponsorship

Options
  • 14-03-2012 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Just wondering if anyone has any info on this. I'm coming off a sponsored visa in about 3 months and taking a trip home for the summer. I may stay at home for a while if I can find work but would like to keep my options open out here. I've already used my 2 WHVs and have been on sponsorship for about 6 months now. Is there any visa options I could apply for and get approved within the next 3 months (before going home) to enable me to come back here if I wanted to. I know I could try for sponsorship elsewhere but would prefer not to be tied to an employer.
    Any info greatly appreciated
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Simple answer : No.
    You only have 457 and migration, which leaves migration which could be anything from 3-18 months processing time (read the sticky about migration for more details)

Advertisement