Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement Power Cable portable DVD player

Options
  • 14-03-2012 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

HI

I am looking to get a replacement power cable for my portable DVD player. It is a Sigmatek PDX 3920 and it is a 12V. Anyone any ideas as I have already scanned the web and no joy

Thanks
    Cliona

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

For charging it from mains or are you looking for a car charger.

What does it say exactly on player or current charger you have? A generic charger will do, doesn't have to be same brand just need the right one

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

Davy wrote: »
    For charging it from mains or are you looking for a car charger.

What does it say exactly on player or current charger you have? A generic charger will do, doesn't have to be same brand just need the right one

Where can you pick up a generic in car charger?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

amiable wrote: »
    Where can you pick up a generic in car charger?

In depends what you need, but places like maplins have different power supplies for public. Find the rating plate on the player and get same voltage/amps.

Advertisement