Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl patio cleaner

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,472 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Not sure about this particular one, but one I bought a year or two ago didn't connect to a Karcher pressure washer ... it was a different fitting altogether. They refunded me no bother though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Merch

Its not just the lidl/aldi versions of that, from what I could see most makes have the same mechanism (I have a black and decker one), and based on how they work I suspected they would be useless at cleaning anything.

I know someone that has a similar yoke for their pressure washer and used it, they told me they were suprised how useless it was.

I recommend a yard brush or maybe the lance of any washer to remove stubborn stuff. Be careful not to use the lance between stones/slabs on patios, more where individual small paving stones are as you may wash the sand out causing them to loosen the support under them.

Advertisement