Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Used office furniture - Cork city/county

Options
  • 14-03-2012 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for a good comfortable office chair.

Is there anywhere people could recommend to look for them?
    Second hand ones would obviously be cheaper and preferable so long as they're in good nick.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Adverts,done deal,gumtree

• Registered Users Posts: 8,645 ✭✭✭Milly33

There is a great 2nd hand store on Centre Park road, just outside cork city. Tis in centre point business park the first left as you go in, next to bubble brothers.. They do lots of office funiture.

Also there is another by the South Infirmary hospital, i havent been there but they deal in office furniture

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Milly33 wrote: »
    There is a great 2nd hand store on Centre Park road, just outside cork city. Tis in centre point business park the first left as you go in, next to bubble brothers.. They do lots of office funiture.

Also there is another by the South Infirmary hospital, i havent been there but they deal in office furniture

Thanks... more what I was looking for.

I'll be spending a fair amount of time in it so i want to find something that's comfortable, not just any ould rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Sabre Man

I can recommend JOS Office Furniture, Old Blackrock Road, Cork (just opposite South Infirmary Hospital).

They have a very good selection of used office chairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 little.rose

hi there, you might find this facebook group helpful..

http://www.facebook.com/groups/124766017579300/

I visited the store today and there were some good solid pieces and the people there are lovely

good luck!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Bandon Office Supplies would be worth contacting.

Advertisement