Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DON'T FEED THE PLANT - Kilkenny Musical Society 2012

• 14-03-2012 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Just to let all you musical lovers out there know that Kilkenny Musical Society's show for 2012 is the side splitting, freakishly fiendish, toe-tappingly catchy Little Shop of Horrors. We are the only society doing this show in 2012 so don't miss your opportunity to come down and see us from April 8th to 14th at the Watergate Theatre Kilkenny.Tickets available on 056-7761674

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

DCU Drama who are in AIMS are doing it as well :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 KK gal

Whoops! Apologies for that, didn't see you guys listed on AIMS website as doing it! Good luck with your show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

I'm not in DCU ;) I just know the director.

Break legs KK...might make it down myself. Was gutted to miss Hired Man last year, had tickets booked and paid for but had to pass them on when I got unexpectedly injured.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 KK gal

Aw you missed a great show. Hope the injury wasn't too serious though. We got standing ovations every night for the Hired Man. Was one of those shows that really struck a chord with people! Hope you make it down to see our production. All are welcome!

Advertisement