Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sako 75 L.H. 30-06

• 14-03-2012 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I had this gun up for sale about a year ago and withdrew it as I had great intentions of re-stocking, re-barrelling and doing this that and the other with it:rolleyes:
    Any way, I ve gone down a different route and bought something different altogether so the Sako is back up for sale.
    The gun is 100%, it has a 23'' 1 in 11 twist barrel and as you can see from the target below, (three shot group at 100yrds) is extremely accurate.
    The gun is about 3 years old, cost me about €1750 new and has only been used for stalking,it also comes with a new set of low Sako Optilock mounts.
    The barrel is threaded with a thread cap. It has a detachable mag.
    I will Take € 950 o.v.n.o.
    Scope and mod are not included in the sale.

photo-4.jpg
    photo-1-1.jpg
    photo-2-1.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭daithi55

probably worth mentioning that its left handed save ya the bother of getting pms from right handers lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭BELOWaverageIQ

daithi55 wrote: »
    probably worth mentioning that its left handed save ya the bother of getting pms from right handers lol

Thanks, but it does say "L.H." in the title. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭daithi55

Thanks, but it does say "L.H." in the title. :D

lol and so it does i thought it was a model no. or something lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8 shooting k

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭BELOWaverageIQ

shooting k wrote: »
    PM sent

Hi SK,
    I didn't receive any pm from you//??

• Advertisement