Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regenerate your magic weapons

• 14-03-2012 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭

So I have all magic weapons as I enchanced them all (was not sure what I was doing) but how do u Regenerate them back up again, and is there a way to get rid of the enchantment and putting a better one on the weapon?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

You need to use a filled Soul Gem to recharge a magical weapon. You can't remove an enchantment.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Delboy007

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    You need to use a filled Soul Gem to recharge a magical weapon. You can't remove an enchantment.

Sorry might bit shilly Q but how do u fill a Soil Gem

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Delboy007 wrote: »
    Sorry might bit shilly Q but how do u fill a Soil Gem

You get an empty one, cast Soul Trap on an enemy and if the enemy dies while the spell is still in effect their soul is trapped in the gem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Remember - different sized gems can hold different sized souls... And in using the gem I think they are destroyed but there is a solution to that if you find the quest ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,820 ✭✭✭✭klose

Buy soul trap of a jaarls wizard, cast before killing someone and have an empty gem it should fill, thats an awkward way tho..

Eventually you'll eventually pick up a weapon with the soul trap enchantment so that rules out soul trap spell which is handy.

Soul gems can be bought of mages, empty or full, or what i find is great is go to dwemer ruins and all the machines usually have atleast a small full gem, sometimes two.

If running out of gems is an issue do the azuras star quest thats pretty much an infinite gem.

On xbox anyways view the weapon then press rb i believe ans scroll through your filled gems and pick one, go to the very bottom of the list and use the smallest gem, some weapons might only need a common gem to fully recharge but will happily use up a grand/great soul gem and get the same charge so be careful there, aaaaaand if your ever enchanting a weapon dont pick too high a charge for it or you could be charging after every 10ish kills if you pick the highest, go middle of the road

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Azuras star = sorted for soul gems.

Advertisement