Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest unlock for Vodafone 858/Huawei U8160: Tralee

Options
  • 14-03-2012 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭

Like the title says
    Nearest town to me : Tralee;)

We're not suffering, only complaining 😞

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭m4rkiz

dohouch wrote: »
    Like the title says

http://www.dc-unlocker.com/supported_models_1/huawei_phones

they do that remotely for €10 if i remember correctly
    you need to install some simple software, connect phone, purchase 'credits' and press 'unlock' button

i have used them number of times, never had any problems

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭dohouch

@m4rrkiz: found those myself, but as these phones can be bought new on "Adverts.ie" for €50 I thought maybe there might be a street unlock for less than €10.

We're not suffering, only complaining 😞

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭m4rkiz

dohouch wrote: »
    @m4rrkiz: found those myself, but as these phones can be bought new on "Adverts.ie" for €50 I thought maybe there might be a street unlock for less than €10.

no one else wanted to do that 6 months ago, when i had two of these myself, i don't know if that changed in last few months, but i doubt that any high street mobile shop will even touch them for less than tenner

Advertisement