Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Check your Receipt guys

Options
  • 14-03-2012 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

hi,this morning i recieved a letter from electric ireland stating that a 100 euro was outstanding from my last bill and to pay the outstanding balance today,well i was going to ignore the letter as i had paid the bill paid in full a few week ago but when i checked my receipt it said that i had payed E1.05 off the bill,i think the decimal point was put in the wrong place and E105.00 was what i payed,i pay over the counter in my local post office and have called down this morning to have a chat with them and they were perplexed at the amount that the receipt stated was payed off the bill and will be checking the cctv so i can only hope the camera has a birds eye view as like a lot of the country im out of work and cant take a hit at the moment,moral of the story is ,check your receipt,cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭minterno

got sorted in the post office,i could be seen handing over 3 fiftys on the cctv so all is well ,regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Minterno,

Thanks very much for sharing your experience here - great to read all was happily resolved. :)

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement