Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Clean - City Centre?

Options
  • 14-03-2012 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Apart from Crystal Clean (in city centre shopping centres - where you pay extra for car parking space). Can any of you recommend somewhere in the city centre where I can drop my car in for a cleaning/valeting. And at a reasonable cost?

Many thanks for your help. :) I've been googling - but it isn't finding me city centre.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭what the hell!

Crystal Clean are in Wilton and Douglas Court shopping centres too if the paying for the parking is putting you off

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

Thanks for that and Mahon Point also but as I work in city centre, hoping to just drop my car over in the morning and collect at lunch time or drop in at lunch time collect after work. But last time I used Grand Parade, I was charged for the time my car was left there (that just irked me). Hence, hoping for city centre. But thanks for your response. J

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

There is a place in Ship St. But don't know the name of it though. That is the street that goes out to St.Patricks Church by Penrose Wharf.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

So you expect free parking for a half day?

Well Ludo, if I'm paying for a service that takes a bit of time - why should I pay the extra for the car parking bay they are using when servicing my vehicle, unfortunately, I can't hang around for a few hours waiting for the exact moment they complete work - so I can drive off there and then.

Anyway - I set up this thread hoping for helpful comments on a choice of Companies to go to - where I could drop my car off return to work and collect later. I would like to thank those who have supplied such comments.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

There is a place opposite the gates of the Train Station run by a few African lads.They always seem fairly busy when you pass by.

Thanks Rhys - I know where you're talking about - when I've driven past there it always looks a bit abandoned - so wasn't sure if anyone was still working there. But I'll check it out! J

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭seniorstaff

Those guys are still operating directly opposite kent station, i saw them doing a car there yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭snoopy12

Not city centre but there is a very good place on model farm road in the little business park. I was happy with them.... http://www.cleanandshiny.eu/

Advertisement