Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanent Defence Forces Recruitment 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Michaeljohne

Ah I think he probably did better in maths . And probably same in the other one . I'm not sure how I did in maths at all . Couldn't remember how many I answered . . Best of luck to yourself as well

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭rosknight

Just because you don't get an email to re-sit, doesn't imply that you have not got through. Only a percentage are called to re-sit.

rosknight wrote: »
    Just because you don't get an email to re-sit, doesn't imply that you have not got through. Only a percentage are called to re-sit.

You get email lad ?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Betty14

Just got an email there lads for stage three!! It says verification stage must be re sit just !! All the best lads

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Chalkyw91

Betty14 wrote:
    Just got an email there lads for stage three!! It says verification stage must be re sit just !! All the best lads
    Got mine this morning, what date are you doing yours?

• Advertisement

Is there anyone that didn't get one yet ?

Chalkyw91 wrote: »
    Got mine this morning, what date are you doing yours?

Doing mine next Wednesday 11th

Betty14 wrote:
    Doing mine next Wednesday 11th
    I'm in on the Tuesday 10th

Chalkyw91 wrote: »
    I'm in on the Tuesday 10th

Happy days mate this means we passed we just have to go down and prove it was actually us done the test??

Betty14 wrote:
    Happy days mate this means we passed
    Ah yeah, we have an interview at this stage which is good :-)

• Advertisement

There's no interview in the curragh it's just a repeat of the pyschometric test interview must be few weeks after

Betty14 wrote:
    There's no interview in the curragh
    Yeah I know lol but We are through to the interview stage as it is

Wasn't 100% on what was going on !! Half way there then!! All the best with it lad

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Boscorelli

Has anyone done a verification test before? I presume they have to allow some sort of difference in your scores?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

There's a margin. It's just so there's no massive difference which would mean someone else sat your online test. Relax. You clearly did fine the first time and the second time will be the exact same sort of test if not exactly the same test, so if you're at this stage, don't stress it.

There's a margin. It's just so there's no massive difference which would mean someone else sat your online test. Relax. You clearly did fine the first time and the second time will be the exact same sort of test if not exactly the same test, so if you're at this stage, don't stress it.

It's only a percentage that do this retest is it ?

No idea. I know I did it.

No idea. I know I did it.

When was that?

Last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭killer91

I did it last year aswel.

• Advertisement

killer91 wrote: »
    I did it last year aswel.

How did it go for u lad

• Registered Users Posts: 11 TPhunter42

Anybody have any idea when the rest of us will find out?

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭killer91

How did it go for u lad

Went grand, its just to verify that it was you who did the test. In a year since last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭janet1989

Just got my confirmation email that I passed the Psychometric Testing and that I will be contacted soon with my interview date. Glad I am not one of the random 25% that has to do the re-sit!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 TPhunter42

janet1989 wrote: »
    Just got my confirmation email that I passed the Psychometric Testing and that I will be contacted soon with my interview date. Glad I am not one of the random 25% that has to do the re-sit!

Just got an email saying I was unsuccessful, best of luck to everyone else in the competition I was told after the fitness test that next years competition would be run off a panel, does anyone know how this works?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Johnlon69

Has anyone else still heard nothing?

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭TheFatHombre

Got a confirmation email today saying I passed and that they would contact me shortly with further details, didnt say anything about re-sitting, best of luck lads.. Anyone pass there test do your physical in cathal brugha

Johnlon69 wrote: »
    Has anyone else still heard nothing?

I still didn't lad . The wait is killer

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭TheFatHombre

hopefully you will hear positive news this week pal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Samamort

I applied to the reserves and still heard nothing. Naval service
    How long is the wait usually?

Advertisement