Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanent Defence Forces Recruitment 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Johnlon69

I still didn't lad . The wait is killer

Ah it's a pure killer bud. Where did you do your fitness? Hopefully we get word tomorrow morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Michaeljohne

Johnlon69 wrote: »
    Ah it's a pure killer bud. Where did you do your fitness? Hopefully we get word tomorrow morning.

Did mine in curragh . You ?

Did mine in curragh . You ?

Ya Curragh as well. That's good so. Hopefully we get word tomorrow morning.

Hopefully lad . Let me know on this when you do . Best of luck .

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭WhtsMyyLifee

What makes you think tomorrow is when we'll hear something?

• Advertisement

What makes you think tomorrow is when we'll hear something?

He's hoping it's tomorrow . As in the sooner the better

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Samamort

Anyone know something about the naval service reserves down in Waterford?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Fulltimer

Hi lads, Got an email today saying I was successful and will be contacted about my interview shortly.

Anybody got anything to tell me about the interview to put my mind at ease?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Hill16.

anyone get a phone call of the barracks today, they rang me twice but i missed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭jamesmack19

Anybody who done there fitness test in the curragh hear anything back about the psychometric test yet?

• Advertisement

Anybody who done there fitness test in the curragh hear anything back about the psychometric test yet?

Not me anyway hopefully soon

No mate still nothing. Take it you didn't either.

Nothing for me yet either lads, hopefully this week we will hear something!

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Betty14

Got a confirmation email today saying I passed and that they would contact me shortly with further details, didnt say anything about re-sitting, best of luck lads.. Anyone pass there test do your physical in cathal brugha

Aye I done mine in Cathal Brugha can't mind the date tho

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Chalkyw91

Anyone else doing their verification test on the Tuesday 10th and 10am?

Got confirmation there that I passed there . Best of luck to you'z that are still waiting

Got confirmation there that I passed there . Best of luck to you'z that are still waiting

Same mate... Big relief finally getting it. Best of luck with the interview.

Happy days mate!! Suppose your heads wrecked long wait for that big relief!!

Got my email to say I passed! Happy days! Best of luck to everyone with the interview :)

Got my email to say I passed! Happy days! Best of luck to everyone with the interview :)

Well done mate all the best!! Any dates for the interview

• Advertisement

No just that I will be contacted in due course for the next part of the competition, did you get a date?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Danoboy93

hi guys this is my first time getting this far i did my online physcometric testing and i was told i passed do i have to redo the test in person or just go interview next please let me know

Danoboy93 i think if you had to do the re test it would of said it in your email but im not to sure its my first time going for the army, where did you do your fitness test?

jamesmack19 hi man i did my fitness test in the curragh camp did you just do yours online or did you have to go in

Danoboy93 i done mind in the curragh aswel got my email this morning saying i passed my online psychometric test but says nothing about re test, fingers crossed we go straight to the interview stage because i heard only a random amount of people have to re sit it supervised!

jamesmack19 they prob retest the people who get every question right i got 12 right in maths and 2 wrong and missed one not sure about english

Danoboy93 hopefully thats how it goes anyway! best of luck anyway lad!

jamesmack19 you to man

Betty14 wrote: »
    Happy days mate!! Suppose your heads wrecked long wait for that big relief!!

Had everyone driven mad about it . Was convinced I didn't pass . Haha . . Best of luck with the interview now lad

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭azure

Just got my interview date for the 24th of this month.

Advertisement