Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanent Defence Forces Recruitment 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Tufty_1

Got an email from the curragh too passed it over the moon!!

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭TheFatHombre

I done my interveiw in cathal brugha to and passed, still havent heard about date for medical

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Betty14

I done my interveiw in cathal brugha to and passed, still havent heard about date for medical

Neither have I pal

Would it be because the ones that are being brought in as recruit getting theirs first and the ones on short list will get theirs later??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Danoboy93

hi guys can any1 help me i was told i failed my interview but when i asked how i failed and why they wont write back to me what can i do or who can i contact for help

• Advertisement

Did any of use that got the medical date do your interview last week

Betty14 wrote: »
    Would it be because the ones that are being brought in as recruit getting theirs first and the ones on short list will get theirs later??
    Is that how it works?

Is that how it works?

Haven't a clue maybe they done their interviews before us cuz I only mine last week

Haven't a clue maybe they done their interviews before us cuz I only mine last week
    I done mine on the 19th, my email said I would hear from them with further details but someone said they already got there date for the medical so my paranoia kicks in ha !

I done mine on the 19th, my email said I would hear from them with further details but someone said they already got there date for the medical so my paranoia kicks in ha !

I'm on the same boat lad I'm sure we will hear soon maybe they done their interviews before us

• Advertisement

I'm on the same boat lad I'm sure we will hear soon maybe they done their interviews before us
    yes thats also true, been such a long competition the wait is a pure killer

Mcgovern92 wrote: »
    Done my interview in cathal brugha,medical on the 14th of this month.

when did you do your interveiw

yes thats also true, been such a long competition the wait is a pure killer

Tell me about heads been roasted!! But Uve passed the interview your more less there lad!! Don't worry to much about it Uve done the hard part wouldn't be much ppl left in recruitment now

when did you do your interveiw

14 of this month that's an early one

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Mcgovern92

Done it on the 23rd,buddy of mine done his the same day and got the medical for the 15th

14 of this month that's an early one
    would have have any numbers of candidates that attended interviews in brugha?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Tufty_1

Had mine in the curragh on Wednesday got the email today saying I passed it no date for the medical yet

Mcgovern92 wrote: »
    Done it on the 23rd,buddy of mine done his the same day and got the medical for the 15th

Wonder why u got a date and I didn't I done Mine in cathal brugha too

can anyone specify why some may get dates to medical and others may not

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Irishman87545

Different barracks have different vacilites, reckon rathmines just havn't got appointments sorted yet for the rest of us!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭WhtsMyyLifee

Past my interview in the Curragh absolutely delighted, haven't been given a date for medical yet though

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Michaeljohne

Is that how it works?

No it's not . It's just each centre are quicker and doing things . In the end we are all scored together . E.g. curragh cathal bruagh etc

Even if you pass medical you still aren't definatly in . You are on a list that's scored from interview . The best ones go in first . You could miss out or could be on waiting list either

Just got an email to say I passed my interview in the Curragh, absolutely delighted :)

Well done lad . Passed too

Well done lad . Passed too

How many do you reckons left now heard there's 180 being took in!! And that there lookin to take 300 altogether by the end of 2016!!

How many do you reckons left now heard there's 180 being took in!! And that there lookin to take 300 altogether by the end of 2016!!

I haven't a clue . I've heard of so many passing though . Fingers crossed for us anyway . Hopefully we will all meet haha

ok so those people who received emails saying the passed the interview but did not receive a date in the same email are more than likely on a waiting list and will not begin training in February

• Registered Users Posts: 33 IRELAND_21

Passed my interview in Cathal Brugha Barracks. Done interview on 20th November and go word back on 30th.No word about medical yet.

ok so those people who received emails saying the passed the interview but did not receive a date in the same email are more than likely on a waiting list and will not begin training in February

Who told u this??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭rosknight

Does anyone know the full story here!
    I would expect that everyone who passed the interview will be given a number on a panel subject to getting through the medical. All to be called then in order of merit.
    it appears that there are 3 centres (Curragh, Dublin, Cork) but could candidates be called anywhere to do their training?

Advertisement