Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanent Defence Forces Recruitment 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Betty14

How many batches will there be? And where's taken next I wonder..

Heard it's like 40 a batch and there's 180 being took in

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭WhtsMyyLifee

Betty14 wrote: »
    Heard it's like 40 a batch and there's 180 being took in

Oh yeah cheers, wonder what barracks is taking next so

• Registered Users Posts: 33 IRELAND_21

Anyone get any new emails yet

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Tufty_1

We should hopefully get something in the next few days

IRELAND_21 wrote: »
    Anyone get any new emails yet

Nothing from the Curragh yet anyway, I'd say next week atleast

• Advertisement

Have the people that passed there medicals heard anything yet? Or given offered a place on a recruit platoon yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Mcgovern92

Nothing yet but ive a buddy in the pdf that says the first batch is being taken in on the 15th of February.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Fitzafrenic

Anyone who's done the medical got an idea of what to bring other than what's outlined in the email. I know for normal blood tests you can't eat 12 hours or so before but they've not mentioned anything. I have mine on Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Brandon darcy

Did anyone who done the interview in Cathal Brugha still not get a medical date? I haven't got one yet, starting to get a bit worried.

Nobody from the curragh has a medical date yet right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Patryk17

Anyone going Cork for the medicals on the 13th?

Tufty_1 wrote: »
    Nobody from the curragh has a medical date yet right?

Nope :(

Nope :(
    A lad i know applied for the RDF through the curragh and was given his fitness test date today so hopefully that's an indication that we'll receive word soon ðŸ™ðŸ»

Just got an email there today lads!! It's about the medical but there was no date for when I have to go it just said make sure u fast from 10 o'clock the previous night!! Anyone else get this email!!

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Wee cankles

Just got an email there today lads!! It's about the medical but there was no date for when I have to go it just said make sure u fast from 10 o'clock the previous night!! Anyone else get this email!!

Was this from the curragh, haven't gotten word yet

Was this from the curragh, haven't gotten word yet

No cathal brugha I done my fitness and interview

Do we fill the questionnaire before or on the day of the medicals?

Patryk17 wrote: »
    Do we fill the questionnaire before or on the day of the medicals?

When u got the medical did get your email telling u to make sure you fast at ten o clock before or after the date !!

When u got the medical did get your email telling u to make sure you fast at ten o clock before or after the date !!
    I have to post from 8 o'clock the night before.

I have to fast from 8 o'clock the night before.

• Advertisement

I have to fast from 8 o'clock the night before.

Yeah but when did u get the email for the date you have to go after or before that email

3rd of December.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Irishman87545

Yea that email saying to make sure you fast 10hours before is the second email, either they sent you that by mistake or you missed the first email giving you the medical date!

Yea that email saying to make sure you fast 10hours before is the second email, either they sent you that by mistake or you missed the first email giving you the medical date!

I got two emails, one confirming that I passed my interview. Two days later I got an email with my medical date and all the detail. I just wanted to know when do you fill the questionnaire they sent you with that email. In the email they wrote "Please print and bring the attachment with you filled out and signed on the day". Now, I just want to know when do I fill this out? Thanks and sorry if I bothered any of you guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Irishman87545

Clearly says there if you read it, have it filled and signed for when you get there

• Registered Users Posts: 11,683 ✭✭✭✭aloyisious

I got two emails, one confirming that I passed my interview. Two days later I got an email with my medical date and all the detail. I just wanted to know when do you fill the questionnaire they sent you with that email. In the email they wrote "Please print and bring the attachment with you filled out and signed on the day". Now, I just want to know when do I fill this out? Thanks and sorry if I bothered any of you guys.

Fill it in the day before the medical to be sure you miss no changes in your body's medical condition and history. There's a flu-bug going around and if you get it & take medicine to get rid of the flu, you'll need to list the meds on the questionaire. Don't sign or date it until the day of the medical test. That way you won't make any mistakes on the form.

At least someone isn't Brain dead

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Michaeljohne

Bit harsh

• Registered Users Posts: 19 EC1502

Looking like a panel for lads who haven't been called for medicals yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Michaeljohne

EC1502 wrote: »
    Looking like a panel for lads who haven't been called for medicals yet

Why you think that . Not one person from curragh got sent a follow up email yet .

Advertisement