Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Britain's Got Talent 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,274 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

:eek: Wow, Molly was fantastic!

Yeah she was pretty good alright:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

:eek: Wow, Molly was fantastic!

maybe it's just me bit I find her sweetness a bit contrived

Howjoe1 wrote: »
    maybe it's just me bit I find her sweetness a bit contrived

I don't enjoy her sweetness either, but she sang fantastically.

agree. decent standard this year overall

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Some voice for an 11 year old.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

The standard is the best it's been in years. Best since SuBo and Diversity I think

lizt wrote: »
    The standard is the best it's been in years. Best since SuBo and Diversity I think

Definitely - was just saying earlier you couldn't pick a winner tonight. The only ones that I think don't have a chance are Nu Skool and Aquabatique

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Aw come on - shes only 11 ffs..............she can sing - shes looks beautiful and definitely has the makings of a real star there

1966 wrote: »
    Aw come on - shes only 11 ffs..............she can sing - shes looks beautiful and definitely has the makings of a real star there

I am not criticising her, simply saying I enjoyed her performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭jupiterjack

just watching now sam kelly was good, didnt really like the mend

• Advertisement

leahyl wrote: »
    Definitely - was just saying earlier you couldn't pick a winner tonight. The only ones that I think don't have a chance are Nu Skool and Aquabatique

I don't think the ballroom dancers have a chance either - people are used to a really high standard of ballroom dancing from Strictly come dancing.

N U school will just fast forward them

molly the best so far

lizt wrote: »
    I don't think the ballroom dancers have a chance either - people are used to a really high standard of ballroom dancing from Strictly come dancing.

Agree - had forgotten about them before they came on there. They were meh - no chance either

i don't see how the swimmers can win it. can't see the Queen putting on her rain coat to go outside and watch them in the middle of the Royal Variety SHow:confused:

love the loveable rouges

I think Sam Kelly, The Mend, The Loveable Rogues and Ryan O'whatever will all have a future career from this. Jonathan and Charlotte as well.

That's why it might be nice if Pudsey and Ashleigh won because what will they do once this is over :confused:

more dancers to fast forward

So far, Molly has stood out, though I don't think she has a chance of winning.

bring on Pudsey !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭spirit_77

so when did we all become british lads?

spirit_77 wrote: »

about 800 years ago

Go Ryan!!! You have done IRELAND proud:D

He's good, but that was a bit boring.

There were Hungarians and Germans in there too, and last year a French guy, it's not really Britain's Got Talent anymore.

There were Hungarians and Germans in there too, and last year a French guy, it's not really Britain's Got Talent anymore.

yeah they don't have enough talent in Britain so they need to get more from abroad:D Just kidding:)

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Halo Kitty

Thought it was outstanding...I am begining to wonder how did it go wrong with the Voice 0f Ireland, I feel he has a good chance of winning this..He will be a star anyway regardless...

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭spirit_77

fair play to him on getting there, but when the program is britain's got talent where the prize is to preform in front of the queen surely it should just be british people? Be different if it was x factor he was on

Halo Kitty wrote: »
    Thought it was outstanding...I am begining to wonder how did it go wrong with the Voice 0f Ireland, I feel he has a good chance of winning this..He will be a star anyway regardless...

Agree - I never thought he was great in The Voice but I think that may be because he just didn't feel comfortable singing covers - he probably wanted to sing his own material. Anyway it all worked out for him in the end:)

• Advertisement

fair play to him on getting there, but when the program is britain's got talent where the prize is to preform in front of the queen surely it should just be british people? Be different if it was x factor he was on

I think it would be great if an Irish guy beat them all !;)

Advertisement