Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Britain's Got Talent 2012

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

lizt wrote: »
    Nu Sxool were voted through by the judges, it didn't go to deadlock.
    Ohhhh yeah, you're right; I'd forgotten that.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I am sure it's been mentioned, but what was an Irish person doing in the final of Britain's Got Talent?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

walshb wrote: »
    I am sure it's been mentioned, but what was an Irish person doing in the final of Britain's Got Talent?

FFS. There were people from all over the world in the semi finals. It's just the name of the show, you could be from Outer Mongolia and still come to Britain and enter the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

If Amanda comes back next season, i don't think i will watch it.

She makes me cringe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 junk_seller

they probabley realise that all irish talent shows are pure ****e and feel they need a proper platform in order to maximise their potential

• Advertisement

lizt wrote: »
    FFS. There were people from all over the world in the semi finals. It's just the name of the show, you could be from Outer Mongolia and still come to Britain and enter the show.

Ok, so it's not Britain, it's the world. Just happens that the show is performed in Britain. If so, silly name for the show really. The World's Got Talent is mor apt.

walshb wrote:
    Ok, so it's not Britain, it's the world. Just happens that the show is performed in Britain. If so, silly name for the show really. The World's Got Talent is mor apt.
    This has come up in previous series and if I recall correctly the powers that be stated that as long as you are eligible to work in Britain (e.g. EU nationals) then the BGT comp is open to you.

Plus, who really cares?

This has come up in previous series and if I recall correctly the powers that be stated that as long as you are eligible to work in Britain (e.g. EU nationals) then the BGT comp is open to you.

Plus, who really cares?

I don't care. I was just putting it out there. So, I guess The EUs Got Talent is even more apt.

I guess The EUs Got Talent is even more apt.

Not really. The competition is held in Britain, judged by British judges, and the winner performs in Britain before the British Royal Family.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

Never thought Ashleigh and Pudsey would win, I enjoyed watching this years Britain's got talent and David Walliams is a legend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Ryan and Molly both signed record deals.

Advertisement